Glazier, Willard W., 1841-1905
Glazier, Willard, 1841-1905
VIAF ID: 26156515
- Peculiarities of American cities.
- The capture, the prison pen, and the escape, 1987, c1866:
- The capture, the prison pen, and the escape : giving an account of prison life in the South ...
- The capture
- Ocean to ocean on horseback; being the story of a tour in the saddle from the Atlantic to the Pacific; with especial reference to the early history and development of cities and towns along the route; and regions traversed beyond the Mississippi ...
- Ocean to ocean on horseback being the story of a tour from the Atlantic to the Pacific ...
- Down the great river; embracing an account of the discovery of the true source of the Mississippi, together with views, descriptive and pictorial, of the cities, towns, villages and scenery on the banks of the river, as seen during a canoe voyage of over three thousand miles from its head waters to the gulf of Mexico.
- Down the great river embracing an account of the discovery of the true source of the Mississippi ...
- Battles for the Union [microform] : comprising descriptions of many of the most stubbornly contested battles in the War of the Great Rebellion ... : embracing a record of the privations, heroic deeds, and glorious triumphs of the soldiers of the republic
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:26156515 (9)