Kemp, William, fl. 1600
Kemp, William (William), 1563?-1601
Kemp, William, active 1600
VIAF ID: 26090066
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Nine daies wonder
- Kind-hartes dreame, 1592
- Nine daies wonder, 1600
- Kind-hartes dreame
- Kemps nine daies wonder: performed in a dance from London to Norwich.
- Kemps nine daies wonder : performed in a daunce from London to Norwich
- Kempes nine daies wonder, performed in a journey from London to Norwich. Wherein euery dayes journey is pleasantly set down, to satisfie his friends the truth against all lying ballad-makers; what hee did, how he was welcome, and by whome entertained.
- Kemp's Nine days wonder. Tarlton's jests, with A pretty new ballad, entitled The crow sits upon the wall.
- Henrie Chettle, Kind-hartes dreame, 1592 ; Nine daies wonder, 1600
- Four Tudor books on education: Thomas Elyot, tr., The education or bringing up of children, translated oute of Plutarche. (1533.)- Francis Clement, The petie schole with an English orthographie. (1587.)- Dudley Fenner, The artes of logike and rethorike. (1584.).- William Kempe, The education of children in learning. (1588.) Facs. reprod. with an introd. by Robert D. Pepper.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:26090066 (14)