Macomb, Alexander, 1782-1841
VIAF ID: 25954130
- The practice of courts martial
- Observations and considerations on the subject of brevet rank, and the prerogatives appertaining to such rank, founded on existing laws and usage in the American army.
- A treatise on martial law and courts-martial : as practised in the United States of America
- pontiac: or the siege of detroit. a drama, in three acts
- a treatise on martial law, and courts-martial as practiced in the united states
- Alexander Macomb correspondence
- A treatise on martial law, and court martial; as practised in the United States of America.
- A concise system of instructions and regulations for the militia and volunteers of the United States : comprehending the exercises and movements of the infantry, light infantry, and riflemen, cavalry and artillery : together with the manner of doing duty in garrison and in camp, and the forms of parades, reviews, and inspections, as established by authority for the government of the regular army
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:25954130 (6)