Mumey, Nolie, 1891-1984
Mumey, Nolie, 1891-
VIAF ID: 25848755
- Hygiene for nurses ... 1918.
- A study of rare books : with special reference to colophons, press devices and title pages of interest to the bibliophile and the student of literature
- Wyoming bullwhacker : episodes in the life of James Milton Sherrod from his reminiscences, 1815-1919
- William Beaumont (1785-1853) The centenary of the publication of his contributions to medicine
- Wigwam; the oldest fishing club in the State of Colorado, with some history of Douglas and Jefferson Counties.
- Wide open country
- Vaccination; bicentenary of the birth of Edward Jenner.
- University of Arkansas School of Medicine, with an early history of the State, its natural resources, and the founding of the University : reminiscences of the years 1912-1916
- Understanding of self in the process of day-by-day living
- Two broken glasses
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (11)
History of VIAF ID:25848755 (3)