McCrady, Edward, 1833-1903
VIAF ID: 24981709
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- The history of South Carolina.
- The history of South Carolina under the proprietary government, 1670-1719.
- The history of South Carolina in the revolution, 1775-1780
- The history of South Carolina in the Revolution, 1780-1783.
- The necessity of raising the standard of citizenship and the right of the General Assembly of the state of South Carolina to impose qualifications upon electors
- The history of South Carolina under the royal government, 1719-1776.
- Reports of cases decided in the Circuit courts of the United States for the Fourth circuit; most of them since Chief Justice Waite came upon the bench; and of selected cases in admiralty and bankruptcy, decided in the District courts of that circuit. With an appendix to the second volume, containing the rules in admiralty and bankruptcy;, of the District court for the Eastern district of Virginia, and the rules of the Circuit court for that district, etc., etc. [1792-1883]
- History of higher education in South Carolina, with a sketch of the free school system;
- Colonial development:
- An historical address, delivered in Charleston, S.C.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:24981709 (4)