Forbush, Edward Howe, 1858-1929
Forbush, Edward Howe
VIAF ID: 24662669
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Forbush, Edward H.
- Natural history of the birds of eastern and central North America, c1939:
- The gypsy moth
- Birds of Massachusetts and other New England states
- The gipsy moth
- The gypsy moth. Porthetria dispar (Linn.). A report of the work of destroying the insect in the commonwealth of Massachusetts, together with an account of its history and habits both in Massachusetts and Europe.
- The gypsy moth : a report of the work of destroying the insect in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, together with an account of its history and habits both in Massachusetts and Europe
- Special report on the decrease of certain birds, and its causes, with suggestions for bird protection.
- Important American game birds; their ranges, habits and the hunting
- A history of the game birds, wild-fowl and shore birds of Massachusetts and adjacent states... with observations on their...recent decrease in numbers; also the means for conserving those still in existence
- ... The domestic cat; bird killer, mouser and destroyer of wild life; means of utilizing and controlling it.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:24662669 (7)