Arnold, Thomas Dickens, 1798-1870
Arnold, Thomas Dickens
VIAF ID: 24487743
- Young man's best companion
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Elections. Arnold vs. Lea, 1829:
- To the freemen of the counties of Cocke, Sevier, Blount, Jefferson, Grainger, Claiborne, and Knox
- Thomas D. Arnold, to the freemen of the counties of Cocke, Sevier, Jefferson, Grainger, Claiborne, Knox, and Blount.
- Thomas D. Arnold : to the freemen of the counties of Cocke, Sevier, Blount, Jefferson, Grainger, Claiborne, and Knox.
- The instructor, or, Young man's best companion : containing spelling, reading, writing, and arithmetic, in an easier way than any yet published, and how to qualify any person without the help of a master : instructions to write a variety of hands, with copies both in prose and verse ... : also merchants' accompts ... : together with the method of measuring carpenters', joiners', sawyers', bricklayer's ... and painters' work ... : likewise the practical gauger made easy ... : to which are added, The family's best companion, and a compendium of geography and astronomy : also some useful interest tables
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:24487743 (2)