Smith, Francis H. (Francis Henney), 1812-1890
Smith, Francis H.
VIAF ID: 23960408
- Discourse on the life and character of Lt. Gen. Thos. J. Jackson (C.S.A.), late professor of natural and experimental philosophy in the Virginia Military Institute.
- Williams's Matthew Fontaine Maury, 1963:
- West Point fifty years ago; an address delivered before the Association of Graduates of the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, at the annual reunion, June 12, 1879.
- The Virginia Military Institute, its building and re-building
- The American statistical arithmetic; designed for academies and schools
- Introductory address to the corps of cadets of the Virginia Military Institute, on the resumption of the academic exercises, September 10, 1866.
- Gymnastic and technical education in the Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Va. An introductory lecture on the resumption of academic exercises in the Institution, September 5th, 1871.
- College reform.
- An elementary treatise on analytical geometry
- An elementary treatise on algebra : prepared for the use of the cadets of the Virginia Military Institute.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:23960408 (2)