Durbin, John P. (John Price), 1800-1876
Durbin, John Price
VIAF ID: 23687054
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Durbin, John Price,
- The Holy-Land
- Observations in the East, chiefly in Egypt, Palestine, Syria, and Asia Minor.
- Observations in Europe, principally in France and Great Britain.
- Inaugural address, delivered in Carlisle, September 10, 1834, upon the re-opening of Dickinson college.
- Explanation of the large map of Jerusalem
- Addresses delivered in the hall of the House of representatives, Harrisburg, Pa. on Tuesday evening, April 6, 1852
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:23687054 (6)