Wyllie, Robert Crichton, 1798-1865
Wyllie, Robert Crichton
VIAF ID: 23684017
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Wyllie, R. C.
- Table of consular grievances, 1843-1846
- Official correspondence, between Anthony Ten Eyck ... commissioner of the United States, and Robert Crichton Wyllie ... His Hawaiian Majesty's minister of foreign relations, upon the subject of the mission to the governor of California of Theodore Shillaber ...
- Official correspondence, between Anthony Ten Eyck ... commissioner of the United States, and Robert Crichton Wyllie ...
- Motion in the Hawaiian Parliament to release John Ricord, Esquire, His Majesty's attorney general, from a debt standing against him in the books of the King's Treasury, since June, 1847
- México. Noticia sobre su hacienda pública bajo el gobierno español y despues de la independencia ... Cálculos sobre la deuda pública interior y esterior.
- Mexico: Report on its finances under the Spanish government; since its independence and prospects of their improvement
- Answers to questions proposed by His Excellency, R. C. Wyllie, His Majesty's Miniser of Foreign Relations, and addressed to all the Missionaries in the Hawaiian Islands, May 1846
- Address to the House of representatives of the Hawaiian kingdom: on the inefficiency of high duties on spirits, in promoting temperance, morality and revenue, and the expediency of lowering the duties, in conformity with the strong recommentations of the chamber of commerce of Honolulu
- A letter to G.R. Robinson, Esq. ... on the present state and prospects of the Spanish American loans, 1840:
- A letter to G. R. Robinson ... on the present state and prospects of the Spanish American loans.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:23684017 (2)