Elliott, Howard, 1860-1928
VIAF ID: 2368224
- Jay Cooke, Duluth and the Northern Pacific Railway Company, 1921?:
- To the stockholders of the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad Company.
- The truth about the railroads
- The land of fortune;
- The individual, the corporation and the government;
- The conservation of railway service
- The city of Superior, the Northern Pacific Railway and their future growth
- Some difficulties of the transportation business; address to the Chamber of Commerce of Ansonia, Conn.
- Report of the special advisers on reclamation and rural development on their investigation of opportunities for reclamation and planned group settlement in the southern states. December 2-13, 1926.
- Remarks at Middlebury College on commencement
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:2368224 (5)