Ritchie, Albert C. (Albert Cabell), 1876-1936
Ritchie, Albert Cabell
VIAF ID: 23666660
- The new South and the faith which is its heritage : address of Governor Albert C. Ritchie of Maryland : before a Joint Session of the Senate and House of Delegates of Virginia.
- The enforcement of the Eighteenth amendment and the Volstead act from the point of view of the individual states
- The creed of democracy, individual liberty, and state responsibility : address of Governor Albert C. Ritchie of Maryland at the Jackson Day Dinner of the Iroquois Club, Chicago, Illinois, Friday, January 8, 1926.
- The "fifty-fifty" system of federal aid, why it should be stopped.
- Strong states as vital factors in our national polity
- More business in government and less government in business
- Maryland Manual, 1985/86:
- Laws relating to State banks, trust companies, and savings institutions in force in the State of Maryland
- Law of municipal condemnation in Maryland.
- John Marshall: would he save the states to-day as he did the union in other days? Address of Governor Albert C. Ritchie of Maryland at the dinner of the Lawyers' Club of New York City on the 125th anniversary of the appointment of John Marshall as chief justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Wednesday, January 20, 1926.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:23666660 (2)