Colfax, Schuyler, 1823-1885
VIAF ID: 23599111
- The "laws" of Kansas
- Life and principles of Abraham Lincoln.
- The paper question
- The "laws" of Kansas. Speech of the Hon. Schuyler Colfax, of Indiana. In the House of Representatives, June 21, 1856.
- The "laws" of Kansas. Speech of Schuyler Colfax, of Indiana, in the House of representatives, June 21, 1856.
- Temperance in the American Congress : delivered on the occasion of the First Meeting of the Congressional Temperance Society, Washington, D.C., held in the House of Representatives, February 17th, 1867 : with a list of pledged members
- Speeches of Messrs. Colfax, of Indiana, and Thaddeus Stevens of Penn.
- Schuyler Colfax correspondence and speeches
- Our national debt a national myth.
- Kansas--the Lecompton Constitution. Speech of Hon. Schuyler Colfax, of Indiana, in the House of Representatives, March 20, 1858.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:23599111 (6)