McFarland, Asa, 1769-1827
VIAF ID: 23588114
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Wisdom of God as exhibited in creation; a sermon delivered at Hanover before the Franklin Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons on the festival of St. John the Baptist.
- Signs of the last times : a discourse delivered at Concord, New-Hampshire, Sabbath afternoon, July 24, 1808
- An oration, pronounced before the society of the Phi beta kappa, at their anniversary at Hanover, August 25, 1802.
- A sermon, preached at Concord, before His Excellency the Governor, the honorable Council, Senate, and House of representatives, of the state of New-Hampshire, June 2, 1808.
- A sermon, delivered at Concord, 1798:
- A sermon preached at Concord in New-Hampshire, Sabbath Day, April 25, 1816
- A sermon delivered before the New-Hampshire Missionary Society at Holles, September 17, 1812
- A sermon delivered at Concord, New-Hampshire on the day of annual Thanksgiving, November 15, 1798
- A sermon delivered at Amherst, New-Hampshire at the ordination of the Rev. Nathan Lord as colleague pastor of the church and society in that town, May 22, 1816
- A discourse delivered before the Concord Society for Discountenancing Vice and Immorality at their annual meeting September 14, 1814
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:23588114 (1)