Wise, Henry A. (Henry Alexander), 1806-1876
Wise, Henry Alexander
VIAF ID: 23532185
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Wise, Henry Alexander,
- Seven decades of the Union; the humanities and materialism
- Correspondence between Lydia Maria Child and Gov. Wise and Mrs. Mason, of Virginia.
- Toner Excerpts
- Territorial government, and the admission of new states into the Union. A historical and constitutional treatise.
- Speeches of Messrs. Wise and Peyton, on Mr. Dromgoole's resolution, and Mr. Wise's amendment thereto, relating to the agent's of the Treasury and the deposite banks. Delivered, in the House of representatives, April 14 and 19, 1836.
- Speech of Mr. Wise, of Virginia, on the causes of the loss of the Fortification Bill of last session :
- Seven decades of the Union. The humanities and materialism, illustrated by a memoir of John Tyler, with reminiscences of some of his great contemporaries. The transition state of this nation--its dangers and their remedy.
- Senate, Jan. 9, 1864, referred to the Committee on military affairs and ordered to be printed
- Resolutions of Wise's Brigade.
- Newspapers clippings
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:23532185 (3)