White, William, 1748-1836
VIAF ID: 23313303
- Comparative views of the controversy between the Calvinists and the Arminians
- To the members of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America
- Three letters to the editor of the American quarterly review : extracted from the Protestant Episcopalian for October 1830.
- The report of the Bishop of Pennsylvania and the committee appointed by the convention of 1792, to carry into effect "An act of the General Convention, for supporting missionaries to preach the Gospel on the frontiers of the United States".
- The past and the future : a charge on events connected with the organization of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America, and the lessons they inculcate : delivered before the fiftieth Convention of the Diocese of Pennsylvania
- The common sense theology of Bishop White; selected essays from the writings of William White, 1748-1836, first bishop of Pennsylvania and a patriarch of the American church
- The common sense theology of Bishop White : selected essays from the writings of Will. White. 1748-1836, first bishop of Pennsylvania and a patriarch of the American Church, with an introd. survey of his theological position by Sydney A. Temple, Jr.
- The case of the episcopal churches in the United States considered. -
- Memoirs of the Protestant Episcopal church in the United States of America. -
- Lectures on the catechism of the Protestant Episcopal Church. -
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:23313303 (7)