Untermyer, Samuel, 1858-1940
VIAF ID: 23197777
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- The boycott is our only weapon against Nazi Germany, 1933:
- Text of Samuel Untermeyer's "sacred war" speech [MI] 1982?
- Reasons and remedies for our business troubles;
- Nazis against the world; the counter-boycott is the only defensive weapon against Hitlerism's world-threat to civilization; selected speeches from world leaders of public opinion.
- The boycott is our only weapon against nazi Germany
- Who is entitled to the credit for the Federal reserve act? An answer to Senator Carter Glass
- The lawyer-citizen..., an address... on July 27th, 1916.
- The lawyer-citizen, his enlarging responsibilities;
- Testimony of J.P. Morgan before the Bank and Currency Committee of the House of Representatives, at Washington, D. C., appointed for the purpose of investigating an alleged money trust in "Wall street."
- Speculation on the stock exchanges and public regulation of the exchanges; an address delivered before the American Economic Association at Princeton, N. J., December 29th, 1914.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:23197777 (6)