Spottswood, Richard K. (Richard Keith)
Spottswood, Richard K. 1937-....
Spottswood, Richard K.
Spottswood, Richard Keith, 1937-....
Richard K. Spottswood American record producer
Spottswood, Dick (Richard Keith)
VIAF ID: 231294965 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0003 6676 4655
- 100 0 _ ‡a Richard K. Spottswood ‡c American record producer
- 200 _ | ‡a Spottswood ‡b Richard K. ‡f 1937-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Dick (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard K. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard K.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard K. ‡d 1937-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard K. ‡q (Richard Keith)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard Keith, ‡d 1937-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (10)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Richard K. Spottswood
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Dick
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Dick, ‡d 1937-....
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Dick ‡d 1937-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Dick ‡d 1937-...
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard K.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard Keith
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard Keith.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Spottswood, Richard Keith ‡d 1937-
- 400 _ | ‡a Spottswood ‡b Dick ‡f 1937-....
|Alan Jabbour interviewed by Dick Spottswood.|
|American Folklife Center concert, 1994|
|Artist index, title index|
|Banjo on the mountain : Wade Mainer's first hundred years|
|Calypso ladies 1926-1941.|
|A catalog of American folk music on commercial recordings at the Library of Congress, 1923-1940.|
|Dick Spottswood show, 7/17/88|
|The Early days of bluegrass. [Sound recording]|
|Ethnic music on records a discography of ethnic recordings produced in the United States, 1893 to 1942|
|Gail I. Gardner cowboy songs collection|
|How low can you go ? anthology of the string bass 1925-1941|
|Leo Soileau interview conducted by Richard K. Spottswood, 1975 May|
|Lost sounds Blacks and the birth of the recording industry, 1890-1919|
|Mamou Hour broadcast, 1975 May 11.|
|Masters of Turkish music|
|Mid-East, Far East, Scandinavian, English language, American Indian, International|
|Mississippi John Hurt 1963 Library of Congress recordings|
|Neil G. Christian songs and interview|
|Neptune Plaza Concert Series, 1994|
|Record number index, matrix number index|
|Reverend Robert Wilkins recordings collection|
|Richard K. Spottswood collection of fiddle music|
|Richard K. Spottswood recordings of Revon Reed's "Mamou Hour"|
|Solo & display music. [Sound recording]|
|Songs of migration & immigration. [Sound recording]|
|Spanish, Portuguese, Philippine, Basque|
|Tucson Meet Yourself festival, 1976|
|Where was Butler? a calypso documentary from Trinidad|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
- eng - English