Anderson, Maxwell Lincoln, 1956-....
Anderson, Maxwell Lincoln
Anderson, Maxwell L. (Maxwell Lincoln)
Maxwell L. Anderson Art museum director
VIAF ID: 2310692 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1487 1083
- 200 _ | ‡a Anderson ‡b Maxwell Lincoln ‡f 1956-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell Lincoln
- 100 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell Lincoln, ‡d 1956-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Maxwell L. Anderson ‡c Art museum director
- 100 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell Lincoln ‡d 1956-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell Lincoln ‡d 1956-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell
- 400 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell L.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell L. ‡d 1956-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Anderson, Maxwell ‡d 1956-
|American visionaries selections from the Whitney museum of American art|
|The Courtauld Collection : masterpieces of impressionism and post-impressionism.|
|Dionysus in late Classical and Hellenistic relief sculpture, 1981:|
|Greece and Rome|
|The Head of a Roman soldier in New York|
|Manuel Neri the figure in relief : [exhibition organized by Grounds For Sculpture, Hamilton, NJ, October 7, 2006-April 29, 2007. The exhibition will travel to the Portland Art Museum, Oregon, San Jose Institute of Contemporary Art, California, and other museums in the United States]|
|Pompeian frescoes in the Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Postmodernism : a virtual discussion|
|Promenade : --through the present future : City of Culture of Galicia|
|A proposal for a new reconstruction of the Altar of the Vicomagistri|
|The quality instinct : seeing art through a museum director's eye|
|Radiance in stone : sculptures in colored marble from the Museo Nazionale Romano|
|Roman portraits in context : imperial and private likenesses from the Museo Nazionale Romano|
|Syracuse, the fairest Greek city : ancient art from the Museo Archeologico regionale "Paolo Orsi"|
|Whitney biennial : 2000 biennial exhibition, [at the Whitney museum of American art, New York, March 23 - June 4 2000] / [organised by Maxwell L. Anderson], 1999|
|The wired museum emerging technology and changing paradigms|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English