Drake, Daniel, 1785-1852
VIAF ID: 22519125
- Pioneer life in Kentucky, 1785-1800;
- A systematic treatise, historical, etiological, and practical, on the principal diseases of the interior valley of North America, as they appear in the Caucasian, African, Indian, and Esquimaux varieties of its population.
- Practical essays on medical education and the medical profession in the United States.
- A narrative of the rise and fall of the Medical college of Ohio.
- Western journal of the medical and physical sciences
- Western journal of medicine and surgery (Online)
- Western journal
- Unpublished letters of Dr. Daniel Drake.
- To the public
- The people's doctors :
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:22519125 (8)