Lyman, Theodore, 1792-1849
Lyman (militiaman), Theodore
VIAF ID: 22512045
- The diplomacy of the United States. -
- Zoological results of the Hassler expedition
- Revision of the Echini
- Illustrated catalogue of the Museum of Comparative Zoology
- Trial of Gen. Theodore Lyman, for an alleged libel on the Hon. Daniel Webster
- The political state of Italy.
- The diplomacy of the United States : being an account of the foreign relations of the country, from the first treaty with France, in 1778, to the present time
- The Spectroscopy of the extreme ultra-violet
- Report of a trial in the Supreme Judicial Court, holden at Boston, Dec. 16th and 17th, 1828 : of Theodore Lyman, Jr., for an alleged libel on Daniel Webster, a senator of the United States, published in the Jackson republican : comprising all the documents and testimony given in the cause, and full notes of the arguments of counsel and the charge of the court
- Rambles in Italy; in the years 1816....17.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:22512045 (6)