O'Loughlin, Thomas, 1958-....
VIAF ID: 22365591 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2099 8494
- 200 _ | ‡a O'Loughlin ‡b Thomas ‡f 1958-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas ‡d 1958-
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas, ‡d 1958- ..
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas, ‡d 1958-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Thomas O'Loughlin
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Tom
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Tom.
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Tom ‡d 1958-...
- 400 _ | ‡a O'Loughlin ‡b Tom ‡f 1958-....
- 400 0 _ ‡a Thomas O'Loughlin ‡c irish theologian
5xx's: Related Names (7)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Dublin
- 510 2 _ ‡a Dublin--University college
- 510 2 _ ‡a Society for Hiberno-Latin Studies
- 510 2 _ ‡a Society for hiberno-latin studies on early Irish exergesis and homilectics
- 510 2 _ ‡a University College, Dublin
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Nottingham
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Nottingham ‡e Affiliation
|Adomnán and the holy places : the perceptions of an insular monk on the locations of the biblical drama|
|Adomnán at Birr, AD 697 : essays in commemoration of the law of the innocents|
|Adomnán of Iona theologian, lawmaker, peacemaker|
|Cardinal Newman and the Catholic University a selection from Newman's Dublin writings|
|Cardinal Newman : seeker of truth|
|Celtic theology : humanity, world, and God in early Irish writings|
|Discovering Saint Patrick|
|Explaining the lectionary for readers|
|Faithful reading new essays in theology and philosophy in honour of Fergus Kerr, OP|
|Gildas and the Christian Scriptures: Reconstucting a theology from Scriptural usage|
|Gildas and the Scriptures observing the world through a biblical lens|
|Journeys on the edges : the Celtic tradition|
|Les légendes hagiographiques|
|The legends of the saints|
|Liturgical language and translation : the issues arising from the revised English translation of the Roman Missal|
|Liturgical resources for Advent and Christmastide : years A, B and C|
|Liturgical resources for the year of Luke : ordinary time, year C of the liturgical cycle|
|Making the most of the lectionary : a user's guide|
|The scriptures and early medieval Ireland : proceedings of the 1993 Conference of the Society for Hiberno-Latin Studies on early Irish exegesis and homilectics|
|St Augustine's view of the place of the Holy Spirit in the formation of the gospels|
|St. Patrick : the man and his works|
|The structure of the collections that make up the scriptures the influence of Augustine on Cassiodorus|
|Stud. tradit. theol.|
|Studia traditionis theologiae explorations in early and medieval theology|
|Summaries, divisions and rubrics of the Latin Bible|
|The symbol gives life : Eucherius of Lyons' formula for exegesis|
|Teachers and code-breakers: the Latin Genesis tradition, 430-800|
|Washing feet : imitating the example of Jesus in the liturgy today|
|The waters above the heavens : Isidore and the latin tradition|
Countries of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (11)
- IE - Ireland
- eng - English