O'Loughlin, Thomas, 1958-....
VIAF ID: 22365591 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 2099 8494
- 200 _ | ‡a O'Loughlin ‡b Thomas ‡f 1958-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas ‡d 1958-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas
- 100 1 _ ‡a Oloughlin, Thomas
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas, ‡d 1958-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Thomas ‡d 1958-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Tom
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Tom.
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Loughlin, Tom ‡d 1958-...
- 400 _ | ‡a O'Loughlin ‡b Tom ‡f 1958-....
5xx's: Related Names (8)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Dublin
- 510 2 _ ‡a Dublin--University college
- 510 2 _ ‡a Society for Hiberno-Latin Studies
- 510 2 _ ‡a Society for Hiberno-Latin studies, Conference 1993
- 510 2 _ ‡a Society for hiberno-latin studies on early Irish exergesis and homilectics
- 510 2 _ ‡a University College, Dublin
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Nottingham
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Nottingham ‡e Affiliation
|Adomnán and the holy places the perceptions of an insular monk on the locations of the biblical drama|
|Adomnán at Birr, AD 697 : essays in commemoration of the law of the innocents|
|Adomnán of Iona theologian, lawmaker, peacemaker|
|Cardinal Newman and the Catholic University : a selection from Newman's Dublin writings|
|Celtic theology : humanity, world and God in early Irish writings|
|Discovering Saint Patrick|
|Explaining the lectionary for readers|
|Faithful reading : new essays in theology and philosophy in honour of Fergus Kerr, OP|
|Gildas and the Scriptures observing the world through a biblical lens|
|journeys on the edges|
|Liturgical language and translation : the issues arising from the revised English translation of the Roman Missal|
|Liturgical resources for Lent and Eastertide|
|Liturgical resources for the year of Mark : ordinary time, year B of the liturgical cycle|
|Making the Most of the Lectionary a User's Guide|
|saint patrick: the man and his works|
|The scriptures and early medieval Ireland : proceedings of the 1993 conference of the Society for Hiberno-Latin Studies on Early Irish Exegesis and Homilectics|
|St Augustine's view of the place of the Holy Spirit in the formation of the gospels|
|The structure of the collections that make up the scriptures the influence of Augustine on Cassiodorus|
|Stud. tradit. theol.|
|Studia traditionis theologiae explorations in early and medieval theology|
|The symbol gives life : Eucherius of Lyons' formula for exegesis|
|Teachers and code-breakers : the Latin Genesis tradition, 430-800|
|The waters above the heavens : Isidore and the latin tradition|
Countries of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (11)
- IE - Ireland
- eng - English