Callender, James Thomson, 1758-1803
Callender, James T. 1758-1803
Callender, James T.
VIAF ID: 22132777 (Personal)
Uniform Title Links (2)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Callander, John, ‡d 1758-1803
- 400 1 _ ‡a Callender, James T.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Callender, James.
- The political progress of Britain, or, An impartial history of abuses in the government of the British Empire in Europe, Asia, and America : from the revolution in 1688 to the present time : the whole tending to prove the ruinous consequences of the popular system of taxation, war, and conquest. (3)
- Political progress of Britain (3)
- Impartial history of abuses in the government of the British Empire in Europe, Asia, and America (3)
- Deformities of Dr. Samuel Johnson : selected from his works (3)
- History of the United States for 1796, including a variety of interesting particulars relative to the Federal Government previous to that period (2)
- Deformities of Dr. Samuel Johnson (2)
- A short history of the nature and consequences of excise laws : including some account of the recent interruption to the manufactories of snuff and refined sugar. (2)
- The political register, or Proceedings in the session of Congress, commencing November 3d, 1794, and ending March 3d, 1795, with an appendix containing a selection of papers laid before Congress during that periode, by James Thomson Callender (1)
- The Prospect before us (by J. T. Callender) (1)
- The Political progress of Britain, or an Impartial History of abuses in the government of the British empire, in Europe, Asia and America, from the revolution in 1688 to the present time... (by J. T. Callender.) 3d edition (1)