Taylor, N. G. (Nathaniel Green), 1819-1887
Taylor, Nathaniel Green
VIAF ID: 22007247
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Taylor, Nathaniel Green,
- The American Union Commission, 1865:
- Shall Indian affairs be placed under the control and influence of the military?
- Remarks on Hon. N. G. Taylor, president Indian peace commission, and commissioner of Indian affairs, on the question of the transfer of the Indian bureau from the Interior to the War department.
- Relief for East Tennessee. Meeting at Cooper institute, Thursday evening, March 10, 1864.
- Extract from the Annual report of the commissioner of Indian affairs for the year 1868.
- Effort and failure to civilize the aborigines : letter to Hon. N.G. Taylor, Commissioner of Indian Affairs
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:22007247 (2)