English, William Hayden, 1822-1896
English, William Hayden
VIAF ID: 21282170
- Conquest of the country ... [MI] 1896
- William H. English, his record as a civilian in the 33d, 34th, and 35th Congresses, his "teachings and example".
- The political crisis--the danger and the remedy. Speech of Hon. William H. English, of Indiana, in the House of Representatives, May 2, 1860.
- Speech of Hon. W. H. English, of Indiana, on the resoultion reported by the Committee of elections in the contested-election case from Kansas territory. Delivered in the House of representatives, March 18, 1856.
- Letter from William H. English, of Indiana : in response to a nomination for reelection to Congress, tendered him by the Democracy of the Second Congressional District.
- Conquest of the country northwest of the river Ohio, 1778-1783, and life of Gen. George Rogers Clark.
- Conquest of the country northwest of the river Ohio 1778-1783 and life of Gen. George Rogers Clark [microform] ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:21282170 (5)