Bicknell, Thomas Williams, 1834-1925
Bicknell, Thomas Williams
Bicknell, Thomas W.
VIAF ID: 21016440
- The history of the state of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- The New England journal of education ...
- Story of Dr. John Clarke, the founder of the first free commonwealth of the world on the basis of "full liberty in religious concernments,"
- Sowams : with ancient records of Sowams and parts adjacent--illustrated
- Rhode Island independence day; addresses and poem.
- Rhode Island independence day addresses, May 4, 1910.
- John Myles and religious toleration in Massachusetts
- History and genealogy of the Bicknell family and some collateral lines, of Normandy, Great Britain and America.
- Historical addresses, poem, and other exercises at the celebration of two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the settlement of Rehoboth, Mass.
- An historical address and poem
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:21016440 (6)