Seabury, Samuel, 1873-1958
VIAF ID: 20954903
- The law and practice of the City Court of the city of New York
- Two hundred and seventy-five years of East Hampton, Long Island, New York;
- Two hundred and seventy-five years of East Hampton, L.I., 1926.
- The new federalism; an inquiry into the means by which social power may be so distributed between state and people as to insure prosperity and progress.
- The investigation of the Magistrates' courts in the First Judicial Department and the magistrates thereof, and of the attorneys-at-law practicing in said courts; final report of Samuel Seabury, referee. Supreme Court, Appellate Division--First Judicial Department.
- Seabury's city court practice
- Reply of Samuel Seabury to Mayor James J. Walker's answer to the letter and analysis of the evidence &c. : forwarded by Samuel Seabury to Governor Franklin D. Roosevelt under date of June 8th, 1932.
- Municipal ownership and operation of public utilities in New York City
- Captain Henry Martin Beare (1760-1828), life, ancestry, and descendants
- Answers to the questions suggested by the regents of the University of the State of New York, for the examination of candidates for the degree of bachelor of laws
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:20954903 (7)