Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909
Howard, Oliver Otis, 1830-1909
Howard, Oliver O.
VIAF ID: 20488533 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Howard, O. O.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Howard, O. O. ‡d 1830-1909
- 400 1 _ ‡a Howard, Oliver O.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Howard, Oliver Otis, ‡d 1830-1909
- 400 1 0 ‡a Howard, Oliver Otis, ‡d 1830-1909.
- My life and experiences among our hostile Indians (3)
- Nez Percé Joseph; an account of his ancestors, his lands, his confederates, his enemies, his murders, his war, his pursuit and capture. (2)
- My life and experiences among our hostile Indians; a record of personal observations, adventures, and campaigns among the Indians of the great West, with some account of their life, habits, traits, religion, ceremonies, dress, savage instincts, and customs in peace and war. (2)
- Fighting for humanity, or, Camp and quarter-deck (2)
- Autobiography of Oliver Otis Howard, major general, United States Army. (2)
- century magazine (1)
- The nation's capital : an address delivered by Gen. O.O. Howard, U.S.A., at First Congregational Church Washington, February 22, 1872. (1)
- The lives and campaigns of Grant and Lee. A comparison and contrast of the deeds and characters of the two great leaders in the civil war. (1)
- Revised report made to the legislature of Pennsylvania, relative to the Soldiers' National Cemetery at Gettysburg, embracing an account of the origin of the undertaking; address of Hon. Edward Everett, at its consecration, with the dedicatory speech of President Lincoln, and the other exercises of that event; together with the address of Maj. Gen. O.O. Howard, deliverd July 4, 1866 [i.e. 1865], upon the dedication of the Soldiers' National Monument and the other proceedings upon that occasion. (1)
- Oration of Major-General O.O. Howard, and speech of His Excellency, A.G. Curtin ... (1)