Cooper, James, 1810-1863
VIAF ID: 2024153
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- The charges against the Collector and Surveyor of the Port of Philadelphia : reply of Charles Gibbons to the argument of David Paul Brown, Esq. : with an appendix, containing the statement of the Hon. James Cooper, in answer to the narrative of Wm. D. Lewis.
- The Caddo Indian treaty.
- Speech of Mr. Cooper, of Pennsylvania, on the Sub-treasury bill. Delivered in the House of Representatives, June 22, 1840.
- Reply of Charles Gibbons to the argument of David Paul Brown, Esq.
- Remarks of the Hon. J. Cooper, of Pennsylvania, on the Treasury note bill, 1842.
- Eulogy on the life and character of the late Daniel Webster
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:2024153 (6)