Cooke, Edward S.
Cooke, Edward S., Jr.
VIAF ID: 19720861
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Cooke, Edward Strong
- Furniture by Wendell Castle
- Upholstery in America & Europe : from the seventeenth century to World War I.
- Collecting American decorative arts and sculpture, 1971-1991
- The maker's hand American studio furniture, 1940-1990
- Upholstery in America & Europe, c1987:
- Rural artisanal culture, 1984
- To please any taste : Litchfield county furniture & furniture makers, 1780-1830
- New American furniture the second generation of studio furnituremakers [exhibition held at the Museum of fine arts, Boston, December 8, 1989-March 11, 1990, Renwick gallery of the National museum of American art, Smithsonian institution, Washington, April 20-September 3, 1990]
- New American furniture : the second generation of studio furnituremakers : Museum of Fine Arts, Boston [December 8, 1989 - March 18, 1990 ...]
- New American furniture : the second generation of studio furnituremakers
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:19720861 (9)