Edgar, Herman Le Roy
VIAF ID: 19545256
- Treaties, etc.
- The proceedings of a Court of Enquiry, held at the special request of Brigadier General Josiah Harmar, to investigate his conduct, as commanding officer of the expedition against the Miami Indians, 1790 : the same having been transmitted by Major General St. Clair, to the Secretary of the United States, for the Department of War.
- The pleasant historie of the conquest of the VVeast India, now called New Spayne : atchieued by the vvorthy prince Hernando Cortes, marques of the valley of Huaxacac, most delectable to reade
- The library of Herman Le Roy Edgar ...
- The Treaty held with the Indians of the Six Nations at Philadelphia, in July, 1742.
- Relation des voyages et des découvertes que les Espagnols ont fait dans les Indes Occidentales
- Proceedings of a Board of General Officers held by order of His Excellency Gen. Washington, Commander in Chief of the Army of the United States of America, respecting Major John André, Adjutant General of the British Army, September 29, 1780.
- Pleasant historie of the conquest of the Weast India, now called New Spayne
- Newes from America, or, A new and experimentall discoverie of New England
- New and experimentall discoverie of New England
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:19545256 (1)