Call, R. K. (Richard Keith), 1791-1862
Call, R. K.
Call, Richard K.
VIAF ID: 19526881 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 5423 1075
- 100 1 _ ‡a Call, Richard K.
- 100 1 0 ‡a Call, R. K. ‡q (Richard Keith), ‡d 1791-1862
- 100 1 _ ‡a Call, R. K.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0 ‡a Call, Richard Keith, ‡d 1791-1862
- 400 1 _ ‡a Call, Richard Keith ‡d 1791-1862
5xx's: Related Names (6)
- 510 1 _ ‡a Florida. ‡b Governor (1836-1839 : Call)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Florida ‡b Governor (1836-1839 : Call)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Pensacola and Georgia Railroad Company
- 510 2 _ ‡a YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
|Argument of the counsel for the United States in the Supreme Court, in the cases of the United States vs. George I.F. Clark, John and Antonio Huertes, Joseph M. Hernandez, et al.|
|Collection of Florida history : documents & letters|
|Explanation of the picture of Andrew Jackson before Judge Hall, at New Orleans, 1815 : sustaining the laws of his country, as he had defended her liberties in the field, painted by C. Schussele, of Philadelphia.|
|Letter from Governor R.K. Call, of Florida, to John S. Littell, of Germantown, Pennsylvania|
|R.K. Call correspondence|
|Richard Keith Call bank draft|
|To the public.|