Baldwin, Roger S. (Roger Sherman), 1793-1863
Baldwin, Roger Sherman
VIAF ID: 18774364
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Baldwin, R. S.
- Texas' claim to New Mexico. Speech of Mr. Baldwin, of Connecticut, in the Senate of the United States, Thursday, July 25, 1850, on the claim of Texas to New Mexico.
- Speech of Hon. R.S. Baldwin, of Connecticut, in favor of the admission of California into the union, and on the territorial bills, and the bill in relation to fugitive slaves, in connection with Mr. Bell's compromise resolutions. Delivered in Senate of the United States, March 27 and April 3, 1850.
- Opinion of the Hon. R.S. Baldwin, late governor of Connecticut and U.S. senator, 1856:
- Opinion of the Hon. R.S. Baldwin, late governor of Connecticut and U. S. senator : as to the liability of the New York and New Haven Railroad Co. for the frauds of Robert Schuyler in issuing false certificates of stock.
- Argument of Roger S. Baldwin, of New Haven, before the Supreme Court of the United States, in the case of the United States, appellants, vs. Cinque, and others, Africans of the Amistad.
- Argument of ... of New Haven, 1841:
- An examination of the "Remarks" on Considerations suggested by the establishment of a second college in Connecticut.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:18774364 (2)