Macdonnell, Eneas, 1783-1858
VIAF ID: 18770831
- Speech of Eneas Macdonnell, Esq., on the East India question, 1830.
- The hermit of Glenconella
- Vindication of the House of Lords, &c. &c. & c
- Speech of Eneas MacDonnell, Esq
- Repeal of the union
- Plain facts, demonstrating the injustice and inconsistency of anti-Catholic hostility
- Letter to the Rt. Hon. William Ewart Gladstone, M.P
- Letter to the Right Hon. Charles Grant, president of the Board of Commissioners for the Affairs of India.
- County of Mayo
- Catholic question
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:18770831 (3)