Thom, Adam, 1802-1890
VIAF ID: 18671956
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 0 _
- 400 0 _
- 400 1 _
- The claims to the Oregon territory considered.
- the prosecutor’s protest against judicial despotism and forensic monopoly: addressed to the lord chief justice of england
- the complete gradus; comprising the rules of prosody, succinctly expressed and rationally explained, on a new plan;...
- review of the report made in 1828 by the canada committee of the house of commons
- remarks on the petition of the convention, and on the petition of the constitutionalists
- queen alone, in every heart and on every tongue...
- overend and gurney prosecution; in its relation to the public as distinguished from the defendants
- on the canada committee of 1828
- letter to the right hon. e. g. stanley, his majesty’s principal secretary of state for the colonies
- emmanuel; both the germ and the outcome of the scriptural alphabets, and the metallic image; with an appendix of individual analogues; a pentaglot miniature
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:18671956 (3)