Green, Beriah, 1795-1874
VIAF ID: 18670942
- Things for northern men to do: a discourse delivered Lord's day evening, July 17, 1836, in the Presbyterian church, Whitesboro', N. Y.
- The miscellaneous writings of Beriah Green.
- The martyr : a discourse, in commemoration of the martyrdom of the Rev. Elijah P. Lovejoy, delivered in Broadway Tabernacle, New York, and in the Bleecker Street Church, Utica
- The chattel principle the abhorrence of Jesus Christ and the apostles; or, No refuge for American slavery in the New Testament.
- Sermons and other discourses. With brief biographical hints.
- Proceedings of the National Liberty Convention, held at Buffalo, N.Y., June 14th & 15th, 1848 : including the resolutions and addresses adopted by that body : and speeches of Beriah Green and Gerrit Smith on that occasion.
- No refuge for American slavery in the New Testament.
- Four sermons preached in the chapel of the Western Reserve College on Lord's Day, November 18th and 25th, and December 2nd and 9th, 1832
- Abolition's axe, 1986:
- A memorial of Ann Parker Green Hough
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:18670942 (4)