Woodbury, Augustus, 1825-1895
VIAF ID: 18658744
- A Memorial of George Gilman Fogg.
- The preservation of the republic. An oration delivered before the municipal authorities and citizens of Providence, July 4, 1862.
- The preservation of the republic.
- The camp and the field.
- The Second Rhode Island regiment: a narrative of military operations in which the regiment was engaged from the beginning to the end of the war for the union.
- The Second Rhode Island Regiment [microform] : a narrative of military operations in which the regiment was engaged from the beginning to the end of the War for the Union
- Old age. A discourse preached in the meeting-house of the Unitarian Congregational society, Concord, N.H., Thursday April 7,1853, on the occasion of the burial of Abel Hutchins.
- Major General Ambrose E. Burnside and the Ninth army corps: a narrative of campaigns in North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee, during the war for the preservation of the Republic.
- In memory of Daniel Waldo Stevens : [sermon-- at Marlborough, Mass.].
- General Halleck and General Burnside:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:18658744 (2)