McHenry, James, 1753-1816
VIAF ID: 18499106
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
- Journal of a march, a battle ... of the year 1778, 1945:
- Brief exposition of the leading principles of a bank, 1795.
- A letter to the Honourable ... [MI] 1803
- The James McHenry papers ... sold by order of the heirs ... Public auction sale ...
- Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report of the Secretary of War : on certain measures which appear to him to be necessary for the improvement of our military system.
- James McHenry papers
- Constitutional chaff. Rejected suggestions of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, with explanatory argument.
- Campaign into the wilderness; the Wayne-Knox-Pickering-McHenry correspondence.
- Campaign into the wilderness
- Anthony Wayne, a name in arms: soldier, diplomat, defender of expansion westward of a nation; the Wayne-Knox-Pickering-McHenry correspondence
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:18499106 (5)