Wright, Silas, 1795-1847
VIAF ID: 18414444
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Speech of Mr. Wright, of New York, on French spoliations, in the Senate of the United States, January 8, 1835.
- Speech of Mr. Wright, of New York [on the bill imposing additional duties as depositories of the public money, upon certain public officers]
- Speech of Mr. Wright on the president's protest, 1834:
- Speech of Mr. Wright ... on the motion of Mr. Webster for leave to bring in a bill for prolonging the charter of the Bank of the United States; delivered in the Senate of the United States, March 20,1834.
- Speech of Mr. Silas Wright, of New-York, on the proposition to amend the tariff : delivered in the House of Representatives of the United States, March 7, 1828.
- Speech of Hon. Oliver H. Smith, of Indiana, on the resolutions of Mr. Clay, and in reply to Mr. Wright, of New York
- Silas Wright correspondence
- Remarks of Mr. Wright, in the U.S. Senate, on submitting the resolutions of the State of New-York against the restoration of the deposites, and against the recharter of the U.S. Bank
- Remarks of Mr. Wright, in reply to Mr. Webster
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:18414444 (3)