Nam, Chang-woon 1959-
Nam, Ch. W.
Nam, Ch.W. (Chang Woon)
Nam, Charles W.
VIAF ID: 17873358 (Personal)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang Woon (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang Woon
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang-woon ‡d 1959-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nam, Ch. W.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang-Woon (undifferentiated) (sparse)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (13)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Chang Woon Nam.
- 400 0 _ ‡a Chang Woon Nam ‡d 1959-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chang Woon, Woon Nam
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chang, Woon Nam ‡d 1959-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, C. W. ‡d 1959-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, Ch. W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, Ch. W. ‡d 1959-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chan Woon ‡d 1959-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang W. ‡d 1959-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang Woon
- 400 1 _ ‡a Nam, Chang Woon ‡d 1959-
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Nam, ‡b C. M.
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Nam, ‡b Ch. W.
5xx's: Related Names (4)
|The decline of the welfare state demography and globalization|
|An empirical assessment of factors shaping regional competitiveness in problem regions|
|Is the completion of EU single market hindered by VAT evasion?|
|L'incidence de 1992 et de la législation dérivée sur les régions défavorisées de la Communauté européenne|
|Municipal finance and governance in Poland, the Slovak Republic, the Czech Republic and Hungary|
|The principles of parallel development of fiscal capacity between state and municipalities as useful benchmarks for the determination of the intergovernmental grants in Germany|
|Quality, availability, and competitiveness of business services in EC regions|
|Recent industrial growth and specialization in selected asian countries|
|Regional technology policy and factors shaping local innovation networks in small German cities [this paper was presented at the 43rd Congress of the European Regional Science Association (ERSA), in Jyväskylä, Finland in 2003]|
|The role of tax depreciation for investment decisions a comparison of European transition countries|
|Selected problems of large German cities in an enlarged Europe|
|Shrinking cities a global perspective|