Knox, Henry, 1750-1806
VIAF ID: 17657529
- War-Office, April 25, 1785 : Sir, On the memorial of Captain Jesse Grant and Captain Jesse Cook, referred to me from Congress, I beg leave to report ...
- The causes of the existing hostilities between the United States and certain tribes of Indians north-west of the Ohio : stated and explained from official and authentic documents, and published in obedience to the orders of the president of the United States.
- Sir, as the circumstances which have engaged the United States in the present Indian war may some of them be out of the public recollection
- Microfilms of the Henry Knox papers owned by the New England Historic Genealogical Society and deposited in the Massachusetts Historical Society.
- Henry Knox's Diary
- Henry Knox papers
- Campaign into the wilderness; the Wayne-Knox-Pickering-McHenry correspondence.
- Campaign into the wilderness
- Anthony Wayne, a name in arms: soldier, diplomat, defender of expansion westward of a nation; the Wayne-Knox-Pickering-McHenry correspondence
- A plan for the general arrangement of the militia of the United States : the regulations for the discipline and government of the militia, will be submitted hereafter.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:17657529 (4)