Pepper, George Wharton, 1867-1961
Pepper, George Wharton
Pepper, George W.
VIAF ID: 171574058
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Wharton Pepper, George
- In the Senate
- The way; a devotional book for boys
- The Johnson prize essays from various law schools.
- Synopsis of course of lectures on pleading at common law, delivered in the Department of law, University of Pennsylvania, first term, 1889-90
- Radio address by George Wharton Pepper
- Pleading at common law and under the codes. <Reprinted from the American and English encyclopedia of law.>
- Pleading at common law and under the codes
- Philadelphia lawyer :
- Pepper and Lewis's digest. A digest of the laws of Pennsylvania, 1700 to 1907, the Constitution of the United States and the constitution of Pennsylvania, with notes and references to the decisions bearing thereon and a chronological table of acts, 1683 to 1907.
- Pepper and Lewis' new digest; a digest of the laws of Pennsylvania from 1700 to 1894, together with the Constitution of the United States and of the state of Pennsylvania
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:171574058 (4)