Weitzel, G. (Godfrey), 1835-1884
VIAF ID: 17136605
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- Translation of notes accompanying drawings concerning the construction of iron lock-gates, for the harbors of the Weser River, Germany.
- Second treatise on the decrease of water in springs, creeks, and rivers, contemporaneously with an increase in height of floods in cultivated countries
- Richmond occupied.
- Report of Board of Engineers on New Orleans harbor : April 8th, 1878
- Mary's Falls Canal, 1874:
- First treatise on the decrease of water in springs, creeks, and rivers, contemporaneously with an increase in height of floods in cultivated countries
- Annual report upon the improvement of the navigation at the falls of the Ohio River;
- A lecture on the improvement of the Danube at Vienna, delivered before the Society of Austrian engineers and architects on March 18, 1876
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:17136605 (2)