Johnson, Herschel V. (Herschel Vespasian), 1812-1880
Johnson, Herschel V.
VIAF ID: 16386500
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Johnson, Herschel Vespasian,
- The war with Mexico. Speech of Hon. H. V. Johnson, of Georgia, in the Senate of the United States, March 16, 1848, on the bill reported from the Committee on Military Affairs to raise, for a limited time, an additional military force.
- The probable destiny of our country ; the requisites to fulfil that destiny ; and the duty of Georgia in the premises: an address before the Phi Delta and Ciceronian Societies of Mercer University; delivered on the 14th of July, A. D. 1847.
- Obligations of civilization to the arts and sciences : an address before the Chalian and Phi Delta Societies of Oglethorpe University
- Mr. Douglas and the doctrine of coercion
- Herschel V. Johnson papers
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:16386500 (2)