Connor, Henry G. (Henry Groves), 1852-1924
VIAF ID: 1628835
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Connor, H. G.
- 400 1 _
Connor, Henry Groves,
- John Archibald Campbell, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, 1853-1861.
- The convention of 1788-'89 and the federal Constitution : Hillsborough and Fayetteville
- The constitution of the state of North Carolina
- Proceedings dedicating Federal court room, Wilmington, N. C., May 13, 1919.
- Proceedings and addresses at the presentation of a portrait of Augustus S. Seymour to the United States District Court for the Eastern district of North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina, May 25, 1920.
- Presentation of portrait of Honorable Asa Biggs to United States District court.
- Presentation of portrait of Honorable Asa Biggs ... 1915:
- John Archibald Campbell [MI] 1920
- George Davis
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:1628835 (2)