Flagg, Charles Allcott, 1870-1920
VIAF ID: 16270786
- Want list of American historical serials
- Want list of American historical serials. July 31, 1905.
- The descendants of Eleazer Flagg and his wife Huldah Chandler of Grafton, Mass., including genealogies of the Flagg, Waters, Goddard and Hayden families. With notices of the Alden, Aldrich, Bennett, Benson, Bigelow, Bolster, Bond, Bradford, Bradway, Brooks, Burt, Carpenter, Chamberlain, Chandler, Colton, Cooke, Dole, Eastman, Emerson, Estabrook, Fabens, Fiske, Flanders, Flint, Forbush, Foskett, Goodell, Gould, Hale, Harrington, Hawks, Hayward, Hibbard, Hinds, Holbrook, Hunt, Knowlton, Krauss, Lange, McIntire, Macomber, Martin, Merriam, Morron, Newton, Phelps, Presbrey, Robinson, Rockwood, Seymour, Taft, Tufts, Warren, Woodward, and many more families.
- The descendants of Benjamin Rockwood, Sr., of Grafton, Mass., with some account of his ancestry and the early Rockwoods in Massachusetts.
- The descendants of Benjamin Rockwood, Sr. ... [MI] 1905
- Memoirs of Charles Dennis Rusoe d'Eres, a native of Canada : who was with the Scanyawtauragahrooote Indians eleven years, with a particular account of his sufferings, &c. during his tarry with them, and his safe return to his family connections in Canada : to which is added an appendix, containing a brief account of their persons, dress, manners, reckoning time, mode of government, &c. feasts, dances, hunting, weapons of war, &c. making peace, diversions, courtship, marriage, religious tenets, mode of worship, diseases, method of cure, burying their dead, character of the Scanyawtauragahrooote Indians, particular description of the quadrupeds, birds, fishes, reptiles and insects, which are to be met with on and in the vicinity of Scanyawtauragahrooote Island.
- Family of Asa Allcott
- Descendants of Josiah Flagg of Berkeley County, W. Va.; with sketches of the Flagg, Keyes, Foss, Shively, Hughes, Slemons and Campbell ancestries; a memorial to Henry Gaither Flagg of Tennessee
- Classification. Class E-F: America.
- Annotated list of the principal manuscripts in the New York State library.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:16270786 (2)