Watson, Elkanah, 1758-1842
VIAF ID: 16265947
- A tour in Holland in MDCCLXXXIV
- A tour in Holland in 1784
- Tour in Holland in 1784
- Men and times of the revolution; or, Memoirs of Elkanah Watson, including journals of travels in Europe and America, from 1777 to 1842, with his correspondence with public men and reminiscences and incidents of the revolution
- Men and times of the revolution;
- Memoirs of Elkanah Watson
- History of the rise, progress, and existing condition of the western canals in the state of New-York, from September 1788, to ... 1819. Together with the rise, progress, and existing state of modern agricultural societies, on the Berkshire system, from 1807, to the establishment of the Board of agriculture in the state of New-York, January 10, 1820.
- History of the rise, progress, and existing condition of the western canals in the state of New-York
- Albany, August 10, 1819. Sir, we have executed the inclosed specimen of a certificate of Honorable testimony, under the particular direction of Elkanah Watson ...
- Address of Elkanah Watson, Esq., delivered before the Berkshire Agricultural Society in the Old Church in Pittsfield, 7th October, 1814, and published by the unanimous vote of the society together with the premiums awarded and the proceedings of the society on that day.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:16265947 (7)