Blair, Montgomery, 1813-1883
VIAF ID: 16253766
- speech on the causes of the [[american civil war|rebellion]]
- [[horatio seymour|seymour]] and blair: their lives and services
- Soscol Rancho : claims of settlers under the general pre-emption laws ; Reply to Argument of Hon. Montgomery Blair
- Reply of Hon. J. Holt to Hon. Montgomery Blair, late postmaster-general.
- Proscription in Maryland. Speeches of the Hon. Montgomery Blair, as president of the Anti-Registry Convention, to the convention and to the legislature of Maryland, delivered 24th & 25th of January, 1866 ...
- On the petition of Letitia Humphreys : brief of the U.S. Solicitor.
- On the petition of Gibbons and Kelly : brief of the United States solicitor.
- In the Court of Claims, no. 44
- In the Court of Claims, no. 3
- Hon. Montgomery Blair, Postmaster General during President Lincoln's administration. To Maj.-Gen. Fitz John Porter.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:16253766 (2)