Wythe, George, 1726-1806
VIAF ID: 15967477
- Case upon the statute for distribution.
- Between, William Fowler and Susanna his wife, plaintiffs, and, Lucy Saunders, an infant, by James A. Patterson, her guardian, defendent. Between Parke Goodall and John Clough, plaintiffs, and, John Bullock, the younger, defendent.
- Wythe's decision in Overton vs. Ross
- Thoughts on government : applicable to the present state of the American colonies : in a letter from a gentleman to his friend.
- The case of Overtons mill : prolegomena, in the Richmond common-law district court, Elizabeth Overton and Richard Overton, plaintiffs, against David Ross, defendent.
- Report of the case between Aylett and Aylett, determined by the high Court of Chancery, in which the decree was reversed by the Court of Appeals.
- Opera omnia, quae extant
- Love against Donelson and Hodgson : in this cause, which, on the [blank] day of [blank] in the first year of the nineteenth centurie of the Christian aera, was heard on the bill, answers, exhibits and examinations of witnesses, the court, after considering allegations of parties, their proofs, and arguments of counsil, discussed the subjects of controversy in these terms ...
- George Wythe review : a journal of the American politics & policy students of Patrick Henry College.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:15967477 (3)