University of Pennsylvania. Press
VIAF ID: 159571939 (Corporate)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0634 5307
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Journal of the Early Republic
- 410 2 _ ‡a Penn - University of Pennsylvania Press.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Penn Press.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Univ. of Pennsylvania Press.
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Pennsylvania Press
- 410 2 0 ‡a University of Pennsylvania Press
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Pennsylvania. ‡b Press
- 410 2 _ ‡a University of Pennsylvania. ‡b Press.
|The city after abandonment|
|The first prejudice : religious tolerance and intolerance in early America|
|The fourth crusade : the conquest of Constantinope|
|The gardens of Suzhou|
|The justification of the law|
|Language in the inner city : studies in the Black English vernacular|
|The listener’s voice : early radio and the American public|
|Lustration and transitional justice : personnel systems in the Czech Republik, Hungary and Poland|
|The mechanism of nervous action : electrical studies of the neurone|
|The medieval craft of memory : an anthology of texts and pictures|
|The past in pieces : belonging in the new Cyprus|
|Postmodern fairy tales: gender and narrative strategies|
|The private city : Philadelphia in three periods of its growth|
|The religion of Israel|
|Studies in health, illness, and caregiving in America|
|True relations : reading, literature and evidence in seventeenth-century England|
|Used books : marking readers in Renaissance England|
|Virtuosity in business : invisible law guiding the invisible hand|
|The works of William Harvey, 1989:|